Wellness Formula-90 tablets The #1-selling vitamin and herbal winter supplement.

Wellness Formula-90 tablets
Wellness Formula-90 tablets
Item# wfall
Regular price: $19.99
Sale price: $13.26
Size: 
Availability: Usually ships the same business day

Product Description

Wellness Formula is the #1-selling vitamin and herbal winter supplement. Wellness is uniquely effective because it goes deep to the root cause of body system imbalances. This Bio-Aligned Formula supports interlocking components of the immune system - mucous membranes, cell-mediated immunity and humoral immunity - and also addresses antioxidant defense, stress response, and the respiratory system. A megapotency of vitamin C, plus echinacea, goldenseal, astragalus, propolis and garlic, have made Wellness Formula a welcome companion in the cold-weather battle.

Wellness Formula is the #1-selling vitamin and herbal winter supplement. Wellness is uniquely effective because it goes deep to the root cause of body system imbalances. This Bio-Aligned Formula supports interlocking components of the immune system - mucous membranes, cell-mediated immunity and humoral immunity - and also addresses antioxidant defense, stress response, and the respiratory system. A megapotency of vitamin C, plus echinacea, goldenseal, astragalus, propolis and garlic, have made Wellness Formula a welcome companion in the cold-weather battle. Suggested Use: For best results, begin taking Wellness Formula tablets at the very first signs of imbalances in your well-being. During imbalance, take three tablets every three hours. For wellness maintenance, take 1 or 2 tablets daily.

Supplemental Facts Servings Size 3 Tablets Servings Per Container 60 Amount Per Serving %DV* Calories 5 Sodium 15 mg <2% Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100% (as palmitate 4,000 IU & beta-carotene 1000 IU) Vitamin C 1,290 mg 2,150% ( from ascorbic acid, zinc, calcium & magnesium ascorbates ) Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 47 mg 4% Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) 23 mg 150% Selenium (as sodium selenite) 20 mcg 35% Copper (as copper sebacate) 300 mcg 15% --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Garlic Clove Powder 360 mg † Propolis Powder 324 mg † Boneset Leaf 238 mg † Polygonatum odoratum Rhizome 200 mg † Echinacea Root 196 mg † Echinacea Extract 164 mg † Isatis Root & Leaf 159 mg † Horehound Stems 150 mg † Propolis Extract 126 mg † Bioflavonoids 120 mg † Astragalus Root 90 mg † Angelica Root 87 mg † Mullein Leaf 80 mg † Goldenseal Root 75 mg † Eleutherococus senticosus Root 66 mg † Hawthorn Berry 55 mg † Oregon Grape Root 55 mg † Eleutherococus senticosus- 54 mg † -Root Extract Pau D'Arco Bark Extract 36 mg † Cayenne Fruit 30 mg † ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, acacia gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.

Warning:Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children

Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat. Contains no artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.

Brand Name: Source Naturals